Peachtree City warns of traffic congestion near Falcon Field for Halloween weekend’s Great Georgia Air Show.
anticipate 45 thousand people a day will attend to watch the Blue
Angels, Navy Leap Frogs parachute team and other sky and ground
Peachtree City police are coordinating security for
the two-day event. There will be road closures around the airfield.
During the air shows, audiences will be kept 1500 feet from the flight
“Safety is the driving force behind everything we do,” Air
Show director Tony DellaTorre tells the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
is well aware that the show coincides not just with Halloween but the
Georgia-Florida game Saturday. He’s made arrangements for fans to watch
the telecast on big screens set up in a tent at Falcon Field. There
will also be trick or treating for the kids.
WSB’s Scott Slade
will be at the show both days. For ticket prices and other information,
Blue Angels Schedules
- SHOW INFORMATION & SCHEDULE
- 2015 Blue Angels PRACTICE SCHEDULE
- 2015 Blue Angels SHOW SCHEDULE
- 2016 Blue Angels SHOW SCHEDULE
- US Navy Blue Angels 2016 Airshow Schedule
- US Navy Blue Angels 2016/2017 Airshow Schedules
- US Navy Blue Angels 2017 Practice Schedule
- US Navy Blue Angels 2017 show Schedules
- Blue Angels 2018 Show Schedule
- US Navy Blue Angels 2019 Preliminary Airshow Schedule Released