IDAHO FALLS, Idaho (KIFI/KIDK) – Idaho Falls drivers pack your patience. Road closures are in place most of the day for the Blue Angels Air Show at the Idaho Falls Airport.
The following closures are provided by IdahoFallsAirShow.com:
8 AM – 4 PM
- Interstate 15 northbound will close from the US 20/Grandview exit (119) to the Roberts exit (135). Traffic will be routed onto U.S. Highway 20 in Idaho Falls.
8 AM – 6 PM
- Interstate 15 southbound will close from the Roberts exit (135) to the US 20/Grandview exit (119). Traffic will be routed onto SH 48 in Roberts.
4 PM – 6 PM
- Grandview westbound will close from I-15 to Skyline Drive. Traffic will be routed onto Interstate 15 southbound.
- Interstate 15 northbound onramp from Broadway exit (118) and the northbound off-ramp to US 20/Grandview exit (119) will close. Idaho Falls traffic will be directed to use exit 118. US 20 traffic will be directed to use the Roberts exit (135) or the Sage Jct. exit (143).
- Grandview eastbound/Bellin Road northbound will close from Broadway to Skyline Drive.
- Skyline Drive northbound will close from Broadway to Grandview Drive.
- Saturn northbound will close from Broadway to Grandview Drive.
- The northern portion of Lindsay Boulevard after the Highway 20 onramp will close during the times above.
- West 33rd North, East of the Old Butte Road will close during the times above.
At the conclusion of the air show, some road closures will be in effect until law enforcement deems the area safe for normal traffic flows to resume.
All other vehicle traffic leaving the air show grounds and immediate vicinity will be routed along major Idaho Falls roadways.
Please help us ensure a safe event and efficient traffic safety plan by obeying all traffic signs, barricades and cones, as well as public safety individuals directing traffic and parking.